Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Love this man!

This last weekend Mike took me out on a date to our new favorite restaurant Ruth's Chris! 
We were just sitting there deciding what to order based on what the other person likes so that we could share when I realized I love marriage.
I know he likes meat, so I have learned to love trying every restaurant in town's crab cakes as our appetizers. 
And he knows that I like dessert better than food, so he orders me Key Lime pie and Crème Brûlée!
We just go together. We just understand each other. 
We no longer have to pretend to be something we are not, and we just get to grow into something better together!
I love that we can just talk all night, and it doesn't have to be forced. I love that he knows when to take my hand, and what to say when I need comfort.
I love how hard he works, and how much he loves his job! I love getting to watch him succeed at all he does! He got TSgt last year, and last month was given a new position as mission director! 
The best part is how hott my husband looks when he comes home in uniform!!!
 Better than him in uniform is seeing him with our kids! I couldn't imagine a better dad! It doesn't matter what he has going on that day he is the 1st to read, play, and cuddle our kids! He lives for them, and I love everything about his love for them! 
 Mike has taught our kids at a young age a joy for physical activity, and they all love working out with him... I don't get it, but it is fun to watch them all do sit ups and push ups together at night!
 Growing up I use to picture the dad my kids would have, but I couldn't have imagined God had such a good one in store for me! 
 Even with how hard he works he also gets up early to do homework for he next degree, takes care of our house and yard after work, makes sure I get time to relax, builds all the crazy pintrest ideas I find, and always makes me breakfast in bed on the weekends so I can sleep in! 
As we come in on our 6th wedding anniversary next month I just can't help but thank God for this wonderful man he put in my life to lead me, care for me, and to be my forever!

I love you Michael, and am so proud of all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment