Friday, October 18, 2013

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made!


I am currently doing a Beth Moore Ladies Bible Study at church, and of all her studies that I have done this may be my very favorite!
First, ladies if you have never done one of her studies you most definitely should! She is incredibly funny and so real! I just love her :)

We are on week 3 of Sacred Secrets, and this week we were learning the times that the Bible references "good secrets".
The 1st and my favorite is Psalms 139. David is writing about how God knows us. Not only knows who we are and our what is on our hearts now, but also knew us when we were being formed in our mother's womb. Beth talks about


 vs~15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.

This brought me so much joy! Having the confidence that God will know my baby even before a pregnancy test can detect it's existence is absolutely exciting. As a mom I find myself concerned about Jenna and Kade's futures already, so I know that while I am pregnant I will worry about Baby Reece's future. But I don't have to worry, because everything about my baby from the day I get pregnant, to his/her name, to the day we get to meet, to how many fingers and toe we count that day are all in God's strong hands.

This mommy found such peace being once again reminded God will take care of all 3 of my babies who were Fearfully and Wonderfully made by him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment