Sunday, March 5, 2017

8 Years later...

8 years ago I was a young single mom who decided with her new boyfriend it was time to introduce each other to our 2 year olds. 
We planned a play date to planet kid, and the rest is well... history!
 From the 1st day they met he has been so good to her, and 8 years later she is such a daddy's girl!
 From the day I met Kade I knew I would always love him as my own, and from the day he met his sister they have been such good friends!
 A lot has changed! Like this smile has joined our family!
 Kade is still the leader and fun finder!
 But Jenna who use to be afraid of her own shadow (not even kidding)is now such a fearless fun spirit!
They all love each other so much like there was never a time we didn't all belong together!
 And I am so glad that we are a family, and I am the mom of 3!
 8 Years later, and I could not have imagined 
life would be this great!


No comments:

Post a Comment