Saturday, May 2, 2015

Family Day in the Sun

At the breakfast table this morning while sitting and eating the yummy breakfast Mike made us we decided we needed to do something fun out in this pretty weather! 
Jenna got a free family pass to birds of prey from her class field trip last week, so we started there!
My whole heart in a picture... especially those little chunky toes in the back :)









All 3 of my Things getting ready for our picnic :)







Then we went to the Kleiner Park!
While big brother and sister played and rolled down the hills Jamie got to swing (which is one of his favorite things ever)!



Then we all buried Kade man in sand... it took Jamie awhile to be sure about the whole sand thing lol 



Then we took a walk to the village for dessert. Mike and I got some time to just talk while Jamie napped, and the kids played! 

The sound in my car the whole way home was my kids playing with each other which was better than any other sound in the world I am sure!! 
Jamie has his big brother and sister wrapped around his chunky finger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment