Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mama's Day!

Mother's Day this Year was exactly the relaxation I needed! 
My Mother's Day wish was to have a list of things I wanted done in the house Saturday, and then to just  relax on Sunday! 
Saturday Mike and Jenna got to work cleaning out the garage from moving, setting up the loft, and finishing the closet that Mandi and Sue bought us a house warming gift! 
Then Sunday morning I got to sleep in and have breakfast in bed. The kids got me my yearly new shoes and flowers which is my favorite tradition ever ;) That afternoon we had lunch at Ste. Chapelle with my amazing mother in law Sue and sister Mandi!
 It was a gorgeous day, the music was great for dancing, Mike made yummy chicken Kabobs for our picnic, and the wine lemonade was amazing! 

It was so fun we decided we are doing this every year :)







How lucky can one girl be to get to have these wonderful babies call me mama?!?!
That evening we had my mommy and step dad over for dinner! It was so nice to just sit and talk with them without all of the family and busyness.  

I feel so blessed to have such supportive woman in my life! No matter what is going on or what I need I know that I have 2 Moms that will be there for me! 
They are both amazing grandmas who take such good care of my kids :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment