Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Our New House: update winter 2016

This was the dream
So my boys started building a wall, and rewiring the electricity 
Then adding drywall
and adding texture 
And Changing out the flooring
(James is now obsessed with building like grandpa, and even has his own tools that he spends his days fixing things with ;)
 This is so much better than the dream! 
Look what they made me :)
With the left over wood from the bench Michael built me a few other things I loved from Pintrest
A box for my mason jar flower pots 
 A key/wallet holder for next to the garage door seeing he likes to drop his keys on my counter
And a couch table for drinks that James can't hurt himself on like most coffee tables

This is my new office behind the wall they built me! 
The wall you can't see will soon be the home to a built in book shelf!
It took calling my mom to come help and a lot of focus, but I was finally able to get myself to do all the way up our stair case with family pictures! I love walking up the stairs now!
And lastly after years of not being able to decide what I wanted we got a new table!
I decided I wanted lower farmhouse style table, and miss matched chairs.... Mike looked at me when I was crazy, but when I finally found all the pieces I like he agreed it is perfect for our decor!

I finally feel like our new house is coming together to be my dream home. and I love that I get to spend my days here taking care of it with my little prince!




No comments:

Post a Comment