Monday, April 3, 2017

Our 1st Veggie Garden: Part 1

The kids and I have talked for years about starting a veggie garden with all of our favorites growing in it, but we went from me working full time, to preparing to move, to getting settled here, to me pregnant again. Finally this peaceful spring we have nothing big going on.
With my job allowing for lot of time to relax in the sun while small humans play 
(there is 4 of them in this picture actually lol)
 I'll have more time and energy to start this hobby with them, and try out our (hopefully) green thumbs!
 Well for me to have a project it often means that my wonderful husband gets one too ;)
And, like always, with a smile he heads to Home Depot for supplies
 Then to the garage to build

 He and his dirt loving buddy (with some help from grandma Sue)
 my newly built planter boxes were filled with dirt, and fertilizer!
 Jenna started the 1st sets of seeds in mid-March which are just starting to sprout.
 And Kade did the 2nd set of seeds with her during spring break
 Now we wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment