Monday, August 18, 2014

It's my due date & The 1st day of school!


I don't know which is more amazing to me...That my 1st baby is starting the 2nd grade, or that I am officially 40 weeks pregnant today! As much as I could have been perfectly happy having our baby boy at anytime in the last few weeks I am so happy that Mike and I could focus 100% on Jenna this morning like we do every 1st day of school! 
She was so excited she was up and dressed before we were! This year she wanted a big girl bag instead of a regular backpack, but wasn't too big to give me loves when we dropped her off! 















Though I am limited in what I can do these days we tried to make the last weekend before school started special. Saturday was Kade 1st Football game. He did great :) I don't know who is more excited he is playing Kade or Mike :)  

 After we went to lunch to celebrate, and then seeing I needed to be home resting we got the kids some $1 bottles of shaving cream and water toys. We let them just enjoy the sunshine playing games for hours before calling them in to make homemade pizza and have family movie night! 
Sunday after church we spent the day with family! We had lunch with my parents, dessert with my sweet niece and nephew, and then finished up with Mikes family that afternoon!
 It was such a calm wonderful day for me! 
During church worship we sang a song song that I love! It reminds us that our name is known by God, and written on his heart. How much joy it was to know that God already knows my baby boy! He has plans for him including when he will meet this big world! How almighty is our God! 
How incredible is it that this week we will meet the perfect little life of my son that God made just for my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment