Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I love the Christmas season, and the giving spirit that it brings out in people. 
Despite all the worldly meaning that has been pumped into this holiday we like doing the fun Christmas traditions while teaching our kids their real meanings, and that Jesus's Birthday is the reason we get to have all the fun!
Today we took our Baby Elf to meet Santa, because well I can't resist the cuteness!
Even though our older babies have been told that Santa is just part of the fun, and St. Nick (though real) pasted away a long time ago they still wanted to talk to Santa :) 
 It honestly made my heart happy to see that they are still so good at make believe :)
Then we let the kids Ice Skate at the Village for a few hours!
And I got some quite time to just talk to my man ;)
 And our little Elf took his afternoon nap 
**Jenna's new goal... photobomb all my pictures :)

 The kids are getting to be really great at Ice Skating!
Now My older babies are making Christmas Snacks, and Daddy is making our Baby Elf Laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment