Monday, December 15, 2014

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

This weekend was such an exciting one!
 Most of it can't be shared until after Christmas, but here are some of the highlights ;)
Saturday was Mike's squadron Christmas Party! Seeing it was at a hotel we got a room for our amazing babysitter to watch the kids close by, and a room for my hubby and I. 
 It was great to catch up with everyone, and enjoy the evening kid free :)
\
The next morning James made friends at breakfast :)
Not going to lie it was fantastic to have breakfast while other people entertained the kiddos!
After taking Jenna swimming at the hotel we went too see Grandma Sue and 
Grandma and Grandpa Martin
 Next was my adorable nephew Wyatt's 3rd Birthday Party! 
 It was tons of fun, and all the babies got spoiled :)
 Then me and my loves went and looked at Christmas lights :)


No comments:

Post a Comment