Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Thing 1 and Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!

Happy Birthday to our growing way too fast boy Kade!!
I love Birthdays! More specifically I love my kids birthdays! Celebrating my loves brings me so much joy I don't know how to explain it!
Kade is such a great kid and I truly feel blessed to be his other mom!
I can't imagine my life without him in it, and I look forward to seeing the man he becomes!
 
For his birthday he asked for a birthday party at Roaring Springs!
To surprise him he got RS passes instead... and we celebrated there!
We also got him a new Full size bed with a lockers to go with his football field room

 
The weekend we had him for his birthday was too cold for swimming, so we went made other plans!
 
Kade and dad went to explore some caves, and have boy time in the morning!
He pretended to be a bat of course lol

Then we went to Jump Time with friends in the afternoon
And to Big Al's with Grandpa Scott for dinner!
The next weekend we had a family BBQ after church, and Kade got spoiled with lots of stuff including a new trampoline!



 
Then on Memorial Day we went to the water park finally for our 1st of many trips this summer!
It was James's 1st trip! He loved it!

He liked just riding in his stroller to watch big brother and sister go down all the slides!
And took a super long nap!
 

Jenna went on double trouble the slide that she has been afraid of for the 1st time!

And Kade got to pick what we did at the park all day!




We ended the day with Kade's Favorite snack (Birthday Cake Dip n Dots)





No comments:

Post a Comment