Friday, May 22, 2015

Thing 3 is Nine Months Old





Height/Weight: We haven't weighed him this month. He has his 9 month check up in a week. I'll update then :)

Routine: Our routine has been about the same as last month! We are just looking forward to adding big sister to our days for summer break! This will be my 1st summer home since she was 3! I can't wait for all the time just me and my babes! 
Sleeping: Sleep is still about the same. He definitely likes his sleep and loves his crib when he is tired, but will fight his nap if he thinks there is something more fun he could be doing lol
He loves music, so I leave KTSY on in his room while he sleeps which has helped him not wake up from other people talking in the house. He has a noise machine, but it didn't work as well. 

Eating/Feeding: We are up to 3 solids a day. Breakfast (eggs and/or yogurt) lunch or dinner depending on the day (veggies), and then oatmeal mixed with fruit right before bedtime. This has added at least an hour sleep at night!!! :) He also has small snacks when I need him to hold still for a few mins like shredded cheese, frozen yogurt bites, or dehydrated fruits and veggies are his favorites. He also nurses (or has a pumped bottle) on demand through the day I would say 4-5 times. 

Sizes: No changes here since last month! 9 or 12 month clothes :)

Milestones: I seriously love how smart this kid is getting!!!!!!
He had his 1st Mother's Day! This is my favorite picture, but the link is to the rest from that day! 
He is learning the fun of sun shine and family timeThis is my favorite picture, but the link is to the rest from that day! 
He only says Dad to Mike and Mom to me! 
He knows how to ask for food (he taps on my chest) and a diaper change (he smacks his diaper)
He likes to play on our new grass with daddy

He can say Hi and Bye! 
He can drink from a straw

He learned the fun of jump time
 He is crawling like a champs, and can walk if he really wants to though he knows it is slower on foot  :)
This really has been the most amazing 9 months
 I can't not wait to see how he grows into a strong Godly man just like his amazing daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment