Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A wonderful end to May!

This last week was a special one for the Reece Family!

Jenna had her last day of 2nd grade
We ended May with a splash!
Using our new Roaring Springs Season Passes ;)
Michael and I celebrated 5 years of Marriage, and some exciting news for our future! 

Then Sunday we had James dedicated to the Lord at Church
It is my deepest desire that all of my children grow up to be not just good Christian people, but ones who have a deep loving relationship with our lord Jesus Christ!
After his dedication we had a family BBQ. It brings me so much joy to see how loved my sweet boy is!



But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me,
 and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these".
Luke 18:16



No comments:

Post a Comment