Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Fall Festival

This last weekend we decided it was time to start celebrating fall, and what better way than going to the Idaho Botanical Garden's Scarecrow Stroll :)
The last time we went to this event was the fall we decided to start trying to add another little to our bunch which is when this blog was started with My 1st Post!
It was way easier to take pictures with only 2 babies, but I am so glad we have the 3rd!!
And I am so glad that I am still blessed to enjoy these events with their daddy
Unlike their little brother who still needs help

These 2 have gone from mess makers to perfectionists ;)
But their brother is learning to pose with pumpkins just like them haha
.
The amount of joy each of my 3 children bring me (especially when they play together) can not be matched!!
Even when they climb 
Play in the water
And catch new friends
Oh how I love them
And their daddy who takes good care of us!
(This is how they worn themselves out from all that sugar)



No comments:

Post a Comment