Sunday, July 27, 2014

Nursery Part 3

So the nursery is coming together, and is officially my favorite place in the house! I love just sitting in my new refurbished rocking chair just taking in every dream come true this room represents! It is completely decked out in yellow, grey, chevrons, and safari animals!
Here is the view from his door :)
My mother in law bought us that awesome reclining rocker,
and my mom had it reupholstered to mach the nursery.
  
Here is his Armoire/ changing table
This is my post  about how we made it
My friend Jammie got him the animal stands to hold
his toy box and box of books
My sister Grace got him the You are my Sunshine
lyrics sign for his wall 

Some of the pictures on his walls
to go in frames from my friend Amanda
A Basket I made to go downstairs for when he needs changed,
and we don't want to go to the nursery
Thank you to Amanda for getting us the basket for our shower :)



No comments:

Post a Comment