Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wishing, hoping, planning, and praying!

I realize that we haven't been trying long at all, but I have never wanted something like this before! Both of our kids are from previous relationships, and to say they were not planned is a huge understatement. So far in life when I want something, I want it now, and it happens!
I wanted to marry Mike, so I did the next month. I am known at work for the speed I do things, if you want something done fast I am your girl. But this isn't something I get control over the speed at which I get it, and that has turned me a bit crazy!!!
Thankfully, I have a fantastic husband who knows how to handle me when I start to freak out, and can make me smile when I forget how happy I am that we are getting to experience the planning part of having a baby together!


Today I am just thankful that no matter what happens in our future baby's life he/she will have my passion, and a strong, patient, incredible daddy who will love us both so much!!
Until then he says we can pick names and go doctor shopping...YAY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment