Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Thing 1!


Today is Thing 1's 8th Birthday, and though I don't get to spend it with him it is still a special day to me! Being a stepmom is one of the most difficult amazing gifts in the world. It teaches you to love like no other relationship can, and it is a love I wouldn't give up for anything!  It is with teary eyes that I post this knowing that I won't be able to celebrate his big day for another few weeks, but I just couldn't let the day pass without celebrating him someway! 

 Can you believe that my monster man is so big! It makes me sad some days seeing how much of a big boy he has become! He is so strong and so smart it is incredible! I know that he is going to be a great big man someday, but I like to just take time to look back on how much fun it has been watching him grow so far! 

*Each year I take a picture of the kids and ask them some questions, so some day when they are all grown up I can show them how they got there! I share the picture with all the moms/grandmas in their life each spring, so everyone can keep track and be as proud as I am to be apart of their lives! 

This is the pictures of Kade from Kinder to 2nd!




No comments:

Post a Comment