Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Anniversary

Laying in bed talking to my baby daddy while he had his had on my bump feeling our son kick I  felt overwhelmed with thankfulness and joy, because 4 years ago today I married the man of my dreams! It has been an amazing time, and I truly can't thank God enough for this life I get to share with my best friend! I can say without a doubt that May 29th 2010 was the best day of my life, and I would do it over again everyday if I could! I always expected that after the 1st year of marriage things would slowly get less exciting, but I think each year gets better as we become closer! 
I am glad that I get to know without a doubt if I am having a bad day I have a strong man who will not only try to make it better he will pray for me, pray for us, and the thing that was going to make things worse will end up bringing us closer together. And during the good times he is the person I want to share them with, the person cheering me on, and the person who makes them better!
Thank you Michael for choosing me!

Here are some pictures of the day I became
 Mrs. Reece the happiest girl in the world!
Photos courtesy of Rebecca Anne Photos








No comments:

Post a Comment