Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hi! I missed you ;)

Ok, so it has been forever since I have updated! 
I keep having people ask why I stopped, and I don't really know. 
I was so very tired a lot of my 1st trimester, and with Mike deployed for part of it then the holidays  I just forgot about things like sewing, and blogging, and just extra stuff. 
But with things calming down and pregnancy being easy again  
I decided it is time to get back to Hobbies :)

Here is a recap of what has been going on for the Reece Family since my last post:

Michael came home just in time for Veterans Day, and we celebrated his college graduation the 1st week of December!
Which made for a great reason to have a weekend away alone just the 2 of us to celebrate! 

I grew huge with a my sweet Surro baby 

 We spent a weekend in Boise for Mike's Squadron Christmas Party!
The kids got to go play with friends
then we went swimming, 
 Once they were ready for they got their 1st Christmas Gifts!
Then my handsome man and I got dressed up and went to the ball ;)
 It was so much fun catching up with RANS friends, and showing off my new cute accessory 

Some of my favorite Reece Boys build me a new entry way, and office for my Christmas gift!
It was so amazing to watch it come together over a few weeks,
 and lots of fun spending all the extra time with my in-laws!

 James learned that he loves snow!
As much as he loves the Aquarium! 

We had a super fun Christmas Break with lots of Shenanigans 
Like a trip to The Village to see Star Wars and go ice skating


And we had a fun little vacation away in the snow

We are super proud of our girl! 
She has been busy with Piano, Caravans (scouts), and Bible Quizzing. 
 She is also in basketball again lol
To make sure she knows how proud we are we spent a Saturday spoiling her
we ended the evening with Grandpa Scott at a BSU game! 

Last weekend Michael and I got away again to reset after such a busy few months!
Now we are ready to kick off my favorite month of the Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment