Monday, September 15, 2014

Sunday Shenanigans at the park

Sunday was James's 1st time going to church, so we had lunch and went to the
 Hyde Park Street Fair after to celebrate.
Baby was happy and alert most of the afternoon while the older kids had fun running around, looking at booths, and climbing trees. We finally didn't miss anything while packing the diaper bag, and James is getting really great about letting me nurse him with my cover :)
Happy Boy watching his brother and sister climb the hill
Me with big sister and my little sleepy bug
Big brother talking to his baby
Daddy talking to his monster man... look how strong his neck is getting :)
Me with the love of my life! 
My monkeys :)

We ended the day with goodies ice cream and a blow out...
When we got in the car James started crying (which is so unlike him)
Mike pulled over and I picked James up. He stopped crying made the most awesome face...
I looked down and there was poop everywhere!
Luckily we had packed everything needed to clean the disaster.
James was now in a great mood and big bother and sister laughed THE WHOLE WAY HOME lol
All in all it was a funny experience to end a wonderful day as our family of 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment