Friday, September 5, 2014

Thank you!

Tonight Mike and Jenna are on a daddy daughter date watching a football game, so I am taking some time while my sweet boy is sleeping to work on birth announcements and thank you notes. And I am just overwhelmed with gratitude for the people who have been so wonderful to our family since James was born! It has been a busy amazing few weeks, and there are so many who have been  apart of making them so special. I don't want to let too much time go by without making sure we say Thank you!
Thank you to our families! Both Mike's and my mom made us frozen meals, so we didn't have to worry about cooking. My sisters Grace and Eva scheduled their lives around waiting for James to be born, so they could help while I was in labor. My sister in-laws Mandy and Stevie both brought us food and snacks, came to visit James at the hospital, and came to help multiple time after we went home! Mikes dad came into town to spoil us and  James! Mike's grandpa gave us bags of fresh veggies and gave me the most beautiful flowers!
Thank you to our friends! Especially Sara and Becky for being there for me through Labor. Then taking care of me multiple times since we have been home! Thank you to all our great friends who brought us meals! I know that it is not easy to make Gluten free food when you don't eat that way, and we have had some amazing meals! 
Thank you our 266 RANS family for the sweet flowers, bamboo, and the tonka truck for James that you all signed! So thoughtful! The picture is for you guys ;)
Thank you to my DHW family for all your gifts and warm wishes! Oh who won the Guess when Baby Reece will be born pool?!? :)
Thank you to everyone else who has sent well wishes, gifts, thoughts and especially prayers! 
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! 


No comments:

Post a Comment