Thursday, September 25, 2014

4 Years before Thing 3

 Every little girl dreams of what she will be when she grows up.
 All I ever wanted to be was a wife, a mommy, and I wanted a big poofy white dress wedding!! 
I was already a mommy and Michael's bride when we renewed our vows with all of our family and friends in my white dress with my beautiful wedding party...so all my dreams had come true!
Look how tiny Things 1 and 2 were back then!! 
From our 1st look early that morning to our reception that night it was everything I wanted!
 I am so thankful for everyone who was a part of this perfect day, and still a part of our lives today!
 Now 4 years later while I can hear the sweet breathing of our brand new baby this big day is just a happy memory of one of many dreams that my husband has gone out of his way to make my reality! 
Happy 4 Year Part 2 Anniversary Michael James Reece!



No comments:

Post a Comment