Tuesday, June 14, 2016

California Vacation Day 6: Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk

On Friday it was time for a day in the Sun at Santa Cruz Board walk!

Both kids were so excited when we 1st got there, so I took baby James for some little rides

While daddy and Jenna went on some bigger thrills 
Then we met in the middle for Jenna to go on some rides near James's
so that I could see her smile, and dad could go on some rides with his boy!

James had fun sitting with me waving at dad and sister on some rides
After lunch we headed to the beach for snacks... 
One of my favorite things ever is cotton candy. so I was super excited to introduce James to it... 
He wasn't as excited ;) But he did like to feed it to sister!
So we moved on to some family fun in the sand






Which as planned put little man to sleep!! 
So I could rest in the sun with him while dad and sister went on some more rides!







No comments:

Post a Comment