Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Our New Journey: Surrogacy Part 7: Operation: "Walk the Baby Out" Week 1


I headed to California to get ready to have my Surro baby, 
and Mike and the kids met me for some fun the following week! 

  The day after Mike and the kids joined me in California my intended family took us to an amusement park in a near by town called Gilroy Gardens!

Monday my intended mother and I went to the OBGYN where we found out I was still only at a 2.
Then we met up with Mike and the kids at a near by kids play place for lunch. 
That night Mike and Jenna had a dinner and movie date while James and I hung our with my IPs. 


On Tuesday we ventured to Monterey Bay

On Wednesday we hit the road to San Francisco, 
and stopped at a Children's Discovery Center on the way! 


Thursday we were hopeful with all my walking that I would be a little closer to ready to have my surro baby, so my IM and I headed to the OB for another check... nope, nothing, still a 2!
So her and I went to lunch, shopping, and to get pedicures! 
While Mike and the kids went to explore local parks!

He and Jenna played some games while James napped! 
Once I was back we went out for pizza and dessert then they showed me their favorite park!

On Friday it was time for a day in the Sun at Santa Cruz Board walk

One week down on Saturday!
 To celebrate we spent a lazy day at my IP's house letting the kids play! 
Such a fun week that we were sure that by my appointment Tuesday we would be ready to have a baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment