Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thing 2 is growing too!

1st and Last Day of 1st Grade!



I honestly cannot believe that today is Jenna's last day of 1st grade! Just like Thing 1 is growing way too fast Thing 2 is right as his heals! She is my precious baby, in a big girl's body, with a full grown attitude! I adore being her mother in every way even when that means seeing me come out in her!
Last night Mike and I had a discussion about what a good kid she is, and how we are always so amazed with how smart she is! I am so excited to see all that God has in store for our girl!

*Each year I take a picture of the kids and ask them some questions, so some day when they are all grown up I can show them how they got there! I share the picture with all the moms/grandmas in their life each spring, so everyone can keep track and be as proud as I am to be a part of their lives!
(Here is Kade's if you didn't see them)

This is Pictures of Jenna from Preschool - 1st grade




No comments:

Post a Comment