Thursday, June 19, 2014

Nursery Part 2


The walls are grey thanks to my awesome mother and sister in law :)
My mother in law got us this great end table that matches his furniture to go next to the rocking chair once finished.
For Easter my mom gave him some picture frames.
My sister in law gave him stuffed animals that go with the theme, and my friend Megan got us some books to read while rocking him :)

We finished his mobile, but won't hang it until I settle on where I want the Crib :)
 Here is a link to how we made it! Making a Mobile
His closet is full of diapers and wipes from our gender reveal party :)
Most of the gifts we have been given for him so far are toys, so this is the start to his toy box :)
The basket is actually from Jenna's nursery. I took the pink liner out then added leftovers from his mobile, so it would match! 
This is not necessarily where they will stay, but here is his crib, changing table/ dresser, and the grey and yellow chevron laundry basket his Auntie Stevie bought him.
After months of airing out his crib mattress (I will post about that separately) it is now in his crib with his mattress cover and bedding.
The bedding is all grey and yellow with Safari animals on it :)


I will post more as we continue to finish our little man's room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment